The Project was entrusted with ensuring that DDP materials, particularly those relating to dialogue activities and processes were widely disseminated in printed and electronic form. The dissemination of WCD materials was tailored to a country/regional basis. This included:
- Wide distribution of UNEP-DDP information materials, reports and publications with focus on outputs of global, regional and in country multistakeholder dialogue processes;
- Translation of DDP information materials into a number of selected languages in support of dialogue activities and processes;
- Further distribution of the WCD Final Report, Overview, Spier Report and CD Rom;
- Translation of WCD Final Report and Spier Proceedings. Promote, oversee and provide guidance to local initiatives for the translation of WCD materials into different languages; and
- Dissemination of information and materials at international and country meetings and major regional events, including presentations by the DDP Secretariat and selected resource persons.